Get 10% of on your first purchase | Use code: kk10
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may Include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser version, browser type, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device Identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Type of information collectionPersonal information: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data) Personally Identifiable information may include :-
First and last name
Street, city, State,
Cookies and usage data
Cookies policySmall text files known as cookies are stored on your mobile device by www.krishikakreation.com to enable particular functionality. To enhance your interactive experience and really improve our services, “cookies” are used to store user preferences and track user trends. You can modify the cookie settings in your browser to accept or reject cookies. You consent to our use of any personal information we may gather about you if you accept a “cookie” from us. For example- Session Cookies are used by us to run our Service. We utilize preference cookies to keep track of your choices and different settings. Cookies for security. For security reasons, we employ security cookies.
Use of your informationKrishika Kreation use your data for various purposes:
- 1. In order to confirm a purchase you made on our website or for other promotional purposes, we may contact you using the information you supply.
- 2. To send OTP and order status.
- 3. To monitor the usage of our services.
- 4. Your information might be used by us to verify that you have registered for an occasion or contest.
- 5. To provide customer care and support.
- 6. We might use your information to customize your experience with us.
- 7. We use information for security purposes.
- 8. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.